The greatest thing about sleeping for 12 hours is how you can remember your dreams. The dream telling below is a little disjointed and choppy, but that's a dream for ya! Yes, that's my excuse.
Dream #1: I was pregnant. I kept putting off going to my first wellness check and when I was down at Timpanogos* Hospital working one day, a co-worker (you know those random strangers that you know in the dream but don't know in real life?) said I should just go to his wife's OB for my first check-up. I felt a little weird about going without my husband but what the heck? He was mad about the whole baby thing anyway. (haha...it's true honey...)
We drove to the doctor which was in this really shady area - we crossed this bridge that was in this scary area of Orem. The building was worn down as well. But the inside was very impressive, bright and pretty. The doctor made me fill out this long questionnaire that was quite annoying. And asked me a ton of obnoxious and irrelevant questions such as what kind of toothbrush I use and if I like jelly beans.
The next day I was really sick from the pregnancy so I didn't go to work. But I also forgot to call into work. At the end of the day I told Josh, "Oh no! I forgot to call into work! But it's okay because Jason Martinez (who in this dream was my boss....) will forgive me."
* Did you know that spell check wants to change Timpanogos to Timpanists? heh.
Dream #2: I was a witch. A very powerful witch. Who could fly. Without the use of a broom, tyvm. I was walking around one evening and wanted to skip over something gross on the ground I didn't want to step on, so I flew up a bit to skip over it and a car. 'Cause it was fun. And this guy saw me. So he knew what I was. He kept stalking me to get evidence so he could turn me into the police. I had to find him so I could erase his memory but he kept getting away.
But then I had bigger troubles. I was investigating a bad guy who was trying to destroy the world. And everyone kept telling me I needed to be in a specific place at midnight the next night or the world would end. I kept laughing because no one can tell the future. But then this woman went into a trance and said "Be at the steel at midnight or the world will buuuuuuurn *cackle cackle cough cough*" and I believed her and the prophecy.
What's the steel? Ya, no idea. But I knew in the dream. Oh yes. And only I could save the world! 'Cause I was powerful and all that. Ya! Go me!
So I flew up to the top of the bad guy's building and kept spying on him, because that is where I was supposed to be. Stopping bad guys!
Unfortunately I woke up and didn't get to find out how I was going to save the world. But I really need to stop watching TV. I blame this on Lost Girl.
You know what? If Stephanie Meyer can write a book based off her crazy ass sparkly vampire dream, so should I! But should I choose dream #1 or 2? hmmmm.... Dream 1 is as interesting as sparkly vampires... ;O)
No comments:
Post a Comment